Kenda Evans (Agilent) and Andrew Napper (Bristol Myers Squibb), Chairs
The goals of the Screen Design & Assay SIG are to:
- Share current best practices and experiences in the design of screens for high- and ultra-high-throughput screening programs.
- Provide a platform to encourage an open discussion among group members of any new screening technologies that can be beneficial to the screening community.
- Encourage academic and industrial members to actively contribute to the SIG.
- Identify any gaps in reagent(s) and instrumentation and/or in the screening environment and seek to influence the appropriate supplier(s).
- Evaluate new technologies and instruments on a voluntary basis and share findings at technology-based user group meetings on a more frequent basis.