Transforming Research by Empowering Researchers
The Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS) is an international professional society of academic, industry and government life sciences researchers as well as developers and providers of laboratory automation technology and tools.
SLAS enables scientific breakthroughs by providing:
- educational resources such as its international conferences and symposia;
- opportunities to share research findings through two open access journals;
- business development opportunities for startup companies and entrepreneurs;
- next-gen support through grants, scholarships awards and career advancement;
- and 24/7 professional collaboration.